ready-to-use, 10x conc.
Protein free blocking reagent for immunocytological assays.
- Immunocytological assays
- Immunohistological assays
- Paraffin- and cryosections
- in situ hybridisation
- Cell culture samples
- Whole mount samples
ImmunoBlock is an innovative blocking reagent on a polymer base without detergents and proteins.
This particular composition provides the following advantages:
- No contamination of your detection system through foreign proteins,
reducing background and false-positive signals
- Specific binding signals are preserved whilst non-specific interaction is impeded, increasing the signal-to-noise ratio
- Ready-to-use solution for fast and easy applications
Scilla siberica: Cross section of a conducting bundle from the leaf.
Immunofluorescent detection of a protein in sieve cells:
a) Phase contrast
b) Immunofluorescence, blocking with ImmunoBlock
With kind permission of Dr. Deumling, MPI for Culture Research, Cologne.